The Prince’s Initiative is a unique charity to partner with
The Prince’s Initiative is supported entirely by voluntary contributions. As such, support from the business community makes a significant contribution to our work.
We believe in partnership and like to work alongside our corporate partners to share experiences and build a successful relationship that remains fresh and continues in the longer term.
With the opportunity to support our regional or national project work or one of our special events, we would be delighted to work in partnership with you to build a bespoke programme that targets your priority objectives and could include an array of opportunities.
A partnership with The Prince’s Initiative can deliver:
- Brand alignment - working with The Prince’s Initiative positively impacts the brand values of your organisation to customers, stakeholders and employees through developing nationally recognised cause-related initiatives
- Profile and recognition - build your company’s profile and reputation. Attract and retain customers and staff through an association with the only national charity dedicated to supporting business creation by the over 50 entrepreneur
- Staff involvement - from bespoke events to direct involvement with your project, we offer our partners a range of opportunities to network at all levels and to get involved in all aspects of what we do, in order to bring the partnership to life in a creative and meaningful way
- CSR – complement your existing community investment activity with a targeted project to support the over 50s and the issues they face
- PR - work with our media relations team to maximise the Communications and PR benefits of your partnership with us through all channels including social media
- Our commitment to you - we are focused on building long term partnerships with the business community in order to provide the maximum reward for both parties. We are committed partners, sharing expertise and learnings, searching for innovative and more effective ways of working and ultimately providing you with the very best in relationship and account management
You can support The Prince’s Initiative in the following ways:
Why not choose The Prince’s Initiative as your charity of the year? Your support will help over 50s who are workless or under the threat of redundancy explore self-employment.
The skills, talents and resources that your company has would be extremely useful to us. Whether you have rooms we can use for our workshops across the UK, or you have an IT team who can help us implement various projects, your gifts in kind are all gratefully received.
Why not try partnering with us in a different way? On your products, or marketable commodities, team up with us to include our brand details and the work we are doing with you.
Have a look at who we have been working with and who is generously donating, or supplying us with gifts in kind.